In iPresso we have introduced a new refreshed interface and there have been changes in the navigation of the system. The new interface is available to all users from 20.04.2023.
The changes were aimed at increasing the ergonomics of using the system to make it even easier, more convenient and more efficient.
Key changes in interface and navigation
A complete refresh of the iPresso interface design and changes in navigation.
That's how it was before:
This is how it is now:
Nested lists of functionality in the side menu and the ability to collapse the menu completely.
View with side menu:
View after collapsing the side menu:
- Nested lists inside a functionality now show up in the main interface screen just below the top bar, with the ability to quickly switch between screens.
- You will now create new campaigns or creations within a given functionality using the "+" button, which is always located in the upper right corner of the interface.
- To the user settings in the top right corner of the interface, we have moved the ability to change the password, enable two-step authentication, and add trusted devices.
- Logging out of the system was preceded by the message "Are you sure to logout from iPresso?". Mistakenly logging out of iPresso will no longer be possible!
Changes to iPresso side menu
- There is no nesting in the "Segmentation" section. All segmentation options are located on the main screen under the top bar of the system. You create a new audience segment by clicking the "+" button on the right side.
- The "Campaigns" section has changed to "Channels." Campaigns have remained and are on the side menu listing along with WhatsApp and Google Ads.
Actions on sites and Actions in applications have been moved from the "Automation" section to the "Channels" section. From now on, all available communication channels are in one place.
- In the "Reports" section, we have changed the order of the various reports. We also moved all the dashboards here (contacts, campaigns and consents).
Feed Manager - changing its place in the side menu - it's right below the "Reports" section.
- "Campaigns settings" in the "System" section has been changed to "Channels settings". We also moved "Mobile application settings" here. In addition, as we mentioned earlier, we moved the "Consent Dashboard" to the "Reports" section, and the settings related to changing passwords and two-step authentication to the user settings (in the upper right corner of the iPresso interface).
- We have moved the "search everywhere" icon along with the toggle switch next to the file browser box (on the right side).
- Default sorting of files is set by creation date
- We improved the appearance of the file thumbnail to keep the aspect ratio of the original graphic
- Withdrawal of breadcrumbs across the iPresso system
- A number of subtle changes, e.g., making the appearance of all buttons more consistent, but not only... The changes will certainly not escape your attention while using the system! :)
Please sign in to leave a comment.