Your own provider for SMS campaigns
At iPresso, we deliver messages using proven and secure communication channels and providers. Currently, we allow you to use your own provider for SMS messages only.
If you choose to do so, we recommend that you check and configure several security settings when setting up your provider account.
- If your provider allows you to create an individual sub-account for dispatches within your main account - use this feature. It will allow you to more easily manage access and possibly rotate credentials.
- The inability to create a sub-account can be replaced with individual API keys.
- For subaccounts or API keys, it is a good idea to specify the specific range of permissions that can be performed with a given subaccount or API key.
- When you have more than 1 account in iPresso - it is worth creating separate subaccounts or API keys for each of them. You gain flexibility in managing permissions and make it easier for yourself to make changes in the area of passwords and account configuration.
- Take advantage of the ability to restrict access to a given subaccount or API key with a list of allowed IP addresses. You can add your IP addresses and iPresso IP addresses to it. When contacting our support, mention this and we will provide complete information.
- In addition, for SMS campaign, SMS senders, require verification with mobile network operators. If you are using your own SMS sending account, configured in the Integration Center, log into it and add a new sender name for verification. If you are using an account provided by iPresso, contact your Account Manager to add a new sender name for verification.