After defining the Settings and specifying the audience group in the Scenario tab, you can arrange the scenario's action path.
In the toolbox on the left you have the option to choose between the Action, Conditions, Other blocks.
Blocks splitting Other
In the Other tab you will find the following blocks:
- Delay in hours - the block allows you to add a delay in hours for the contact transition between blocks.
- Set delay time - the block allows you to add a delay to a specific hour.
- Set delay date - the block allows you to add a delay to a specific date.
- Delay to the day of the week - the block allows you to add a delay to a specific day of the week. Notification - the block allows you to send a notification.
- Send notification to Slack - the block allows you to send a notification to the Slack application. Split contacts - a block that allows you to enter a split of a group of contacts.
- Special action - a block that allows you to perform a special action prepared for the client.
- End - a block mandatory for each scenario.
Characteristics and configuration of the blocks
The range of available blocks depends on the configured permissions to system resources.
Delay in hours
In the "delay in hours" field, enter the number of hours that contacts will wait to move to the next block.
Set delay time
In the hour field, enter the hour until which contacts will wait to move to the next block.
Set delay date
Using the slider, select the option:
- Date - causes a delay to the date defined here. When configuring this item, specify a specific date until which the contact will wait in the block.
- Date in the contact attribute - causes a delay to the date defined in the contact attribute. In practice, this means that a contact passing through this block will wait until the date that is assigned to it within the previously defined attribute. The condition is to have such an attribute.
When configuring this element, from the drop-down list, select the attribute whose value will be included in the delay conversion, for example, an attribute named "date". In addition, here you have the option to specify how many days before or after the designated date the contact should move to the next block. In the case of the example from the screen, this is plus 1 day after the value set in the attribute named "date".
Delay to the day of the week
Configuring this block, we have the ability to select the day(s) of the week to which we are to apply a delay.
In the example we have the situation presented when the delay was applied to the days of the week - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. This means that if the contact falls into the block on Monday, it will wait in the block until Tuesday, while if the contact falls into the block, for example, on Thursday, it will be immediately moved to the next step.
Notification - a block that allows you to send a notification to specific email addresses or phone numbers to communicate information about contacts that pass through the block.
Use the slider to select email notification or sms notification. You can also send two types of notifications at the same time.
In both cases you have the option to enter the content and apply personalization elements, e.g. First Name, Last Name, e-mail address as well as other attributes entered into the system.
Messages will be sent to the system users selected from the list or directly to the phone numbers/email addresses provided. When specifying additional phone numbers or email addresses, remember to separate the values with a comma.
Send notification to Slack
In order to use this block, start the configuration by enabling Slack integration in the iPresso integration center.
Notifications will be sent to the communication channel you selected when authorizing with the Slack app in the iPresso integration panel. When creating the message content, you have the option to apply personalization elements, e.g. First Name, Last Name, email address as well as other attributes entered into the system.
Split contacts allows you to divide contacts into groups.
In the "Groups for split” fields, enter in percentages in which proportions a group of contacts is to be divided. The groups must add up to 100%. In addition, you have the ability to specify a limit on the number of contacts, after which contacts will not be added to this group and will be added to the others, where the limit has not yet been reached.
The information on the yellow te informs us that in the event that we already have this block connected to other blocks, and then make a modification in the block with the division of contacts, the connections with other blocks defined so far will automatically be deleted.
Configuration of a block with a Special Action involves selecting in the "Action"
field the action to happen when a contact enters this block.
Special Actions are prepared specifically for customers and allow, for example, to run advanced scripts.
The "End" block is a mandatory element of every scenario. A scenario without the "End" block will not run.
Configuration of blocks - general information
Clicking "Save" marks the element as configured (after all necessary elements have been properly defined). Clicking "Save Working Copy" causes the item to be pre-filled but will not yet be marked as configured.
Please sign in to leave a comment.