To make a new pop-up creation, go to Content > Popup Creations > Create new popup.
A new view of iPresso Studio will be displayed.
Here you have the option to specify the name and accesses for your creation. In the Template section, choose if you want to use predefined templates or your HTML code.
After selecting one of the above, you will move to the creation. If you choose a template two sections will appear:
- Settings - used to determine the location and visibility of the pop-up on the website. There you can find the size, position, and layer covering the page.
- Content - here you can add an image and a link to a page to which the user will be transferred after clicking on the pop-up.
After selecting the option of creation based on your HTML code, the following will appear:
- Settings - just as above, you will find here settings concerning visibility and position of the pop-up
- HTML - in this tab, you must create a creative with the HTML code
- ZIP - here you can upload a .zip package with a ready-made pop-up creative
When you create a creative with the use of templates, you have a possibility to [Convert it into the HTML].
There is also a button next to it, which you can use to switch to full-screen mode.
In the Summary tab, you can check if everything has been set correctly and save the pop-up.
After saving, it will transfer to the Ready tab, where you can preview, edit, and copy the pop-up. You may also check the statistics of displaying after clicking on the report, and download an on site preview link to check how the creation looks on the website. The pop-up will not be displayed on any of the above sites. You can go to the preview using the generated link or click Open in a new tab.