Mobile push notifications are sent directly to mobile devices of users who have a relevant app installed.
If you want to create a new mobile push, navigate to Campaigns, and select Create new campaign from the menu. iPresso Studio wizard will open and you will be able to select Mobile push as the channel of your communication.
Configure the following settings of your campaign:
- Campaign name - this may only be seen by users logged into the system.
- Campaign description - it will allow you to quickly learn details about the campaign.
- Tags - used for reporting purposes, e.g. in KPI Dashboard.
- Campaign type - you may select a Standard campaign or a For Scenarios campaign. Select the first type for a standard mobile push campaign which may be sent directly from iPresso Studio after the configuration. The latter option will allow you to use the mobile push within a Marketing Automation scenario.
- Mobile app - choose the app from which to send the mobile push. If you want to add a new one, please contact iPresso support team.
- Contacts kind - you may select from All contacts, Only monitored, and Only anonymous.
- Push message key - allows you to replace previous messages.
- Message validity period - you can select Interval after send or Until provided date here. After being sent, the message will be valid and will wait for delivery for a specified period of time (maximum 672 hours) or until the specified date. Setting the time to 0 hours will cause the message to be displayed only to those who are able to see it at a given moment - this does not affect the number of messages sent.
Title - enables you to personalize the title of your mobile push.
Content - you may personalize the content of your mobile push.
On click action -allows you to choose one of three options: In app activity, Open app, Close notification.
If you use the slider to select Advanced push version, you will be able to send additional data in the JSON format to the app - click here to learn more.
After configuring all the required settings, you may send your communication right away or schedule it for a specific time in future.