To integrate both systems, you need to insert a unique API key from iPresso to the PrestaShop. It can be find in the following way:
Select the Integration center tab from the sidebar.
1. Select the Integration center tab from the sidebar.
2. If PrestaShop integration was activated already, the correct position will be present amongst the Turned on integrations. You should then press the Configure button in the PrestaShop box. You can then go to the 6th paragraph of this guide.
3. If the PrestaShop integration wasn’t activated before, the element will be located amongst Turned off integrations, in the eCommerce tab. Integration can be activated after pressing the Activate button.
4. After pushing the button you will be prompted to confirm your integration. Click on the Activate button.
5. After pushing this button you will be asked to specify the automatic consent given to contacts during integration (although you can leave it blank and configure later). Then press the Save button.
6. In the configuration screen your API key should be visible under the first paragraph. You can copy and paste it into the PrestaShop to integrate.