WhatsApp campaign list characteristics
After going through all the steps related to the integration between iPresso and Whatsapp and adding message templates in the WhatsApp Manager panel, the place to manage WhatsApp campaigns is after going through the following path: Campaigns -> WhatsApp Campaigns
After passing, the types of campaign lists will appear:
- Create WhatsApp campaign - redirects to create a new campaign.
- Draft copies - contains all draft copies of WhatsApp campaigns created.
- Under test - contains campaigns that have been launched in test mode
- To segment - pending shipment - contains campaigns to segment, currently shipped and scheduled for shipment
- To segment - active - contains campaigns to segment whose first message has already been sent and are currently sending the remaining messages within the conversation in response to the contact's responses.
- Triggered - active - contains triggered campaigns to which contacts are added through other iPresso mechanisms such as scenarios or abandoned processes and iPresso APIs (e.g.: REST API).
- Terminated - contains campaigns that have been canceled or terminated automatically after their expiration date. It also includes campaigns that were terminated due to an error.
- Message templates - contains all available templates within the selected WhatsApp account. This list is refreshed automatically every day at night, but you can have it refreshed immediately.
IMPORTANT: If we have only one WhatsApp account integrated
then the WhatsApp account selection box is not visible.