WhatsApp campaign report
We can check the results of our campaigns in the report tab. There we can find both general results and detailed data for each message.
The content of the report is divided into several elements:
- Information header - contains the name, description and tags of the campaign.
- Period selection - with this function we decide from what period we want to see the results, as well as at what interval we want to display them - daily, monthly, etc.. All data available in this report will be for the time period we indicate.
- Version selection - if the campaign was ever edited during the campaign we will have to deal with versions. Each edit creates a new version, so when we have more than 1 version of the campaign, the report shows data for only one version. We can change it in the checkbox at the top of the report. If there is only one version of the campaign, this field is not visible.
- Statistics - visible at the very top of the data are summary statistics from the entire campaign. The information here is the sum of all the messages sent within a given campaign, version and in a given period.
- Legend of statistics:
- contacts - the number of unique contacts to whom the messages were sent
- sent - the number of sent messages
- delivered - number of delivered messages
- read - the number of read messages
- replied - number of messages that received a reply
- Graph of statistics over time - this graph shows statistics by interval according to the settings of the period for the report - with daily will be shown statistics day by day, with monthly month by month, and so on. The graph is columnar if the number of periods is less than or equal to 7. Above this value it changes to a line graph.