In the System Accesses tab located under the System module, you can find the API Users subsection. Entering that section, you will find two subsections API Users and User groups. From there, you can manage access to the iPresso system via an API interface.
API User Groups - Configuration
In the API User Groups, you can add, edit, or delete existing user groups. By clicking the red Add button, you can create a new access group.
In the Add: Group panel, you can find the two following fields;
- Name - a label for your group.
- Permissions API - a list of available API permissions. The list divides by operation type and access.
For queries w distinguish four:
- GET - an API query type that allows you to download the data.
- POST - an API query type that allows you to upload the data.
- PUT - an API query type that allows you to edit the data.
- DELETE - an API query type that allows you to delete the data.
In the example above, you can see API Group. Users in that group can use all of the queries, excluding only the campaigns. That said, the user cannot send campaigns.
Similar to the users, you can edit Permissions for the group by clicking the blue Edit button.
Delete API user group
You can also delete the API user group. That action is irreversible. Additionally, if the group has at least one user, it cannot be deleted. If you want to delete the group, you have to delete or move the user from that group (you can learn about it here). When you delete or move the user to another group, you can freely delete the user group.