iPresso's Satellite is a functionality of the system within the ENTERPRISE package that gives you the ability to define various types of conditions the fulfillment or non-fulfillment of which may trigger certain marketing activities automatically.
These may be external conditions based on data from external sources (for example, exchange rate).
Their fulfillment will trigger the automatic activation or deactivation of your specific actions based on elements such as Marketing Automation scenarios.
Planning for the future is something that everyone probably thinks about. Money may not bring happiness, but it certainly brings a sense of security. So it is worth informing your customers that it is a good idea to take a loan once the exchange rate of a specific currency has just reached a certain value. This is where the Satellite comes in:
- In the Satellite set up a process that triggers a marketing automation scenario once a specific currency reaches a certain rate.
- Prepare a mailing informing about it and advertising your company's credit.
- Link it to the appropriate Satellite scenario block.
- Once the currency conditions meet the set requirements, the Satellite will run the scenario sending the communication to your customers.
Quick and decisive actions are the basis of a broker's work. While representing the client's interests, it is necessary to be up-to-date with market events. Especially if exceptional situations take place it is worth informing about it immediately. For example, an unusual exchange rate of one currency against another may be such an event. The Satellite combined with a web push is the perfect tool to use in this case:
- In the Satellite set up a process that triggers a marketing automation scenario when a currency reaches a certain exchange rate against another currency (PLN/EUR/USD).
- Prepare a web push triggered in the scenario, informing about this fact.
- Pair it with the appropriate block in the Satellite scenario.
- Once currency conditions meet set requirements, the Satellite will trigger the script sending communication to your customers.
The economic situation in Europe has been uncertain lately. More and more people earn in foreign currency and keep their funds on account. Now, once the EUR exchange rate strengthens, you can pass this message on to your clients and send them the most important information about what is happening on the currency exchange:
In the Satellite set up a process that triggers a marketing automation scenario when the price of EUR reaches a given rate against a foreign currency.
Prepare a mailing that informs you of this along with a summary of the most important stock information.
Combine it with the appropriate block of the Satellite scenario.
Once currency conditions meet the set requirements, the Satellite will run the script sending the communication to your customers.
To learn more about Satellite's full setup click here.