After logging into the iPresso dashboard, you need to follow a few simple steps to start using the functionalities the system offers.
In the case of running a store on one of the more popular platforms, the first step is integration. The integration process is described in separate articles on our Help Center:
If you do not integrate iPresso on the above mentioned platforms:
- Plug in the iPresso monitoring code on the page where traffic and possible marketing activities will be monitored, for example, such as displaying popup messages or sending web push notifications. The process of plugging the monitoring code into the site can be found at this link.
- Adding consents that a contact (e.g., your customer, lead) expresses, these are necessary to conduct communication with them. Instructions for adding consents and all necessary information are described in a separate article.
- Configuration of communication channels
- SMS - If you use an SMS communication channel, the next necessary step is to add an SMS sender.
- Web push - configuration of web push notifications - will allow you to collect web push tokens and then send notifications.
- Email - add a custom sending domain - the domain is crucial for the deliverability of your emails. This is not essential, iPresso has default sending domains available - however, if you plan to use emails systematically and want the highest possible reputation and image, we recommend adding your own domain.
After the initial setup, it's time to move on to adding contacts to your iPresso account, and you can do this in several ways. After adding contacts, they will be visible in the contact manager.
Configured this way, you will be able to operate freely on your iPresso account. Of course, there are more additional configurations that allow for additional capabilities, among others:
- theme builder - this is a simple tool for creating ready-made, responsive templates that you can easily and quickly use in personalized email campaigns and popups.